Sunday, February 7, 2010

Left Lane = "Fast Lane" or "Passing Lane" People!

Is it just me or does everyone on the road just suck?! I mean, come on now. The left-most lane on any highway (in the U.S. anyways) is designated the "Fast Lane" or the "Passing Lane". Now, I am no professor or anything, but neither of those designations means that you should drive as slow as humanly possible and not get out of anyone else's way, if you ask me. This has to be one of the most frustrating things I have ever come across in my 20 or so years of driving on the "Jug Handle" filled New Jersey highway system.

Furthermore, there should be a country-wide law that states no Mini Vans of ANY KIND should be allowed to drive in the left lane, WHAT SO EVER! 8 out of 10 times it's these "Family Truckster" drivers that are slowing down the entire highway.

Just move over people. And when I come up your ass looking like I am doing 200 mph (when in actuality I am doing the speed limit, you're just not moving at all), don't look at me in your rear view with that look of disgust...shift your eyes a bit left with that look....IT'S YOU THAT IS THE ASSHOLE! MOVE OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment